One of our favorite marketing gurus is Alan Berg. He wrote a book entitled “If your website was an employee, would you fire it?” Think about that for a minute. And ask yourself..
And ask yourself..
- When was the last time you updated your website?
- Is your contact information quickly available, or do they have to fill out a lengthy form?
- Does the site show where your business is located?
- Do you have so much content no one will ever read through it all?
- Are your photos the correct resolution?
- Are the photos royalty free?
- Do you tell the potential buyer what you charge for your service, or make them contact you?
- How do you rank in Google?
- Is your site mobile responsive?
- Have you had a professional work on your SEO?
- Do you have a scheduling calendar?
So many questions and this is just a start. If your website does not accurately reflect your personality, your brand and your product, you will be quickly passed over for the next search.
As a part of our Business Assessment, we do a review of your website and will be offering suggestions for changes to increase your visibility.
Our talented web developers can make changes to your site that will increase your visibility!