Pick My Brain
- Easily learn at your own pace and as your budget allows on a topic you select from the list below
- Choose a topic and it in the notes section of the contact form when ordering
- You will receive and email with the instructions and worksheet
- Fill out the worksheet then email it in for review
- Chérie will offer her personal recommendations via email providing valuable information to take your business to the next level
Pick My Brain Topics
- Take the Fear out of Networking
Seven Words to Success! Get off your seat and on your feet.
I Wish I’d Known Then – What I Know Now
- I Wish I’d Known Then What I Know Now
Personal lessons learned from a business professional.
- Are you Cut from the Entrepreneurial Cloth?
Rainmaker • Creative • Bookkeeper • Office Manager • Clean Up Crew
- So You Think You Want to Be in the Wedding Business?
It looks like so much fun and I’m really creative! A honest, hold your feet to the fire assessment of your skills, abilities, passion and determination to make it in the wedding industry.
- Strategic Business Planning
Take an honest look at your business and set a plan for development.
- Finding Your System to Get it All Done
A reasonable calendar that works.
- How to Stick to What You Enjoy the Most and Do the Best
Utilizing a virtual assistant, resourcing and outsourcing.
- Having a Solid Contract that Protects Your Business
Covering your assets from start to finish.
- Do you have Business Insurance and What Do You Really Need?
You’re not just protecting yourself, but protecting your future.
- Understanding your Return on Investment
Are you charging enough and are you making money?
- Mind Your P’s and Q’s – Distinguish Yourself and Your Business
Raise the bar to set yourself and your business to a higher standard.
- SMART Goals
Creating actionable SMART goals that make a difference.
- Understanding Your Market Position and Target Audience
Who is your client and how much will they pay?
- Is it Time to Expand?
Looking at increasing staff, services, renting an office, or negotiating a lease.
- Pricing Your Services Appropriately to Meet Your Business Goals
Where do you fit in the marketplace, are your services priced correctly and are your goals realistic?
- Your Logo is Not Your Brand
Brand recognition for the small business.
- Personal Brand Awareness
You are the star of your business. Attitude speaks volumes.
- How to Spend Your Marketing Dollars Wisely
Examining the best choices for your business and unraveling the lingo.
- Utilizing Email Marketing to Drive Traffic to Your Website
Showcasing what you have to offer. Educating the prospective buyer.
- Does your Business Website Generate Business?
Updating Your Website for Today’s Marketplace.
- 66% of Emails are Opened on a Mobile Device
How does yours look and what you can do about it.
- Business Plan Review
- Marketing Materials Review
- Logo & Rebranding
- Graphic Design
- 12 Month Marketing Plan
- Website Audit
- Search Engine Optimization Review
- Copywriting Services